Thursday, March 29, 2012

Simply a Playlist


So a follower of the blog tipped me off to the idea that I may be in need of a post devoted solely to a playlist of good running songs. I’m not going to be too descriptive at all with this—just provide a list of songs that I have run to (recently or for a long time) for you all to try out. Feel free to comment about any of the choices and add some suggestions if you have some great running songs that other readers might like to add to their collection of running tunes.

So, without further ado, here is a very eclectic list of running songs that have stood out in the past on various types of runs:

      1)   Greyhound” by Swedish House Mafia
      2)   Somebody That I Used to Know” by Gotye (Tiesto Remix)
      3)   Sail” by AWOLNATION
      4)   We Are Young” by Fun.
      5)   Hope” by Faith Evans (feat. Twista)
      6)   Drive By” by Train
      7)   Titanium” by David Guetta (feat. Sia)
      8)   Butterfly” by Crazy Town
      9)   Love Lockdown” by Kanye West
    10) “Sweet Dispostion” by The Temper Trap
    11) “Resistance” by Muse
    12)  Opposite of Adults” by Chiddy Bang
    13)  Little Secrets” by Passion Pit
    14)  Daylight” by Matt and Kim
    15)  Gifted” by N.A.S.A (feat. Kanye West, Santogold, Lykke Li)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting these playlists together! I am never very successful at making running playlists for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should list how long the playlist is...that would be helpful. But great list. I think I'll play this as I get ready for work on the weekend. Gotta be enthused somehow. Also, it might be really cool if you made a youtube account for your blog and actually put together each playlist on there so we could easily click and listen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently just discovered "Somebody that I used to know," and I couldn't stop listening to it. I had wanted to look up a fast paced remix of it, but now I don't have to do so! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete